But, this is my attempt to show Mommy and Daddy I care. See how wide my smile is? This is the first picture of my new baby brother or sister. I think Mommy said the baby would be here in February. As long as it's not on my birthday, we'll be doing ok!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Happy Soon?
Mommy and Daddy tell me I'm going to be really happy soon. But, I'm not so sure. I think I'm going to get this thing called "baby brother" or "baby sister" soon. I can't quite see how this will make me happy yet. I've seen babies. Other than being really cute, they can't run, they don't know how to talk and I bet they've never even seen my favorite movies (WALL-E and Cars) or tv shows (Word World and Yo Gabba Gabba).

But, this is my attempt to show Mommy and Daddy I care. See how wide my smile is? This is the first picture of my new baby brother or sister. I think Mommy said the baby would be here in February. As long as it's not on my birthday, we'll be doing ok!
But, this is my attempt to show Mommy and Daddy I care. See how wide my smile is? This is the first picture of my new baby brother or sister. I think Mommy said the baby would be here in February. As long as it's not on my birthday, we'll be doing ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ruth - Congrats! I hope this pregnancy and birth are as fun as the last one. Since I can't be there in body I will definitely be with you in spirit throughout this next journey. Miss you all. HUGS!
Hey congrats! It would be nice if it was a little girl!!!
Post a Comment